3D Vision System A-5000
Sistema di Visione 3D matriciale, rapido e preciso.
Cognex’s 3D-A5000 series is an area scan 3D camera designed to capture high-resolution 3D images. It features 3D LightBurst technology which rapidly acquires images to maximize throughput.
High-resolution 3D images combined with industry-leading Cognex 3D vision tools enable reliable and accurate solutions to applications such as assembly verification, in-line measurement, and robotic guidance.
The 3D-A5000 offers a variety of fields of view and measurement ranges to accommodate applications in the automotive, consumer goods, and logistics industries. Other features and benefits include:
- Patent-pending 3D LightBurst technology enables rapid image acquisition
- More than 1.5 million 3D data points detect fine features on parts
- High Dynamic Range (HDR) mode captures scenes with high contrast
- Powerful 3D tools in VisionPro solve challenging 3D applications
- Factory-calibration delivers results in real-world units
- Rugged IP65-rated housing provides protection in harsh factory environments
The 3D-A5000 features 3D LightBurst technology which casts a unique blue light pattern on a part to acquire high-resolution 3D images at an unparalleled speed. It delivers a full field-of-view (FOV) 3D point cloud image as fast as 200 milliseconds, allowing higher throughput and shorter cycle times for time-critical in-line applications.
The 3D-A5000 delivers high-resolution 3D point cloud images constructed from over 1.5 million 3D data points. These high-resolution images coupled with a powerful Cognex 3D toolset in VisionPro, including PatMax 3D, allow the 3D-A5000 to solve a wide range of applications from assembly verification to in-line measurement and robotic guidance.
3D-A5000 is equipped with VisionPro vision software and the Cognex Designer graphical user interface. This powerful software package allows complete vision applications to be built and deployed quickly, with access to the full VisionPro tool library.
VisionPro is the industry-leading PC-based vision software for the Microsoft® Visual Studio® .NET programming environment. It is designed to set up and deploy 2D and 3D vision applications. With VisionPro, users can perform a wide range of functions, including:
- Geometric object location
Cognex Designer is a graphical, flow-chart-based programming environment with an integrated HMI that breaks down application decisions into manageable tasks for easy to develop user interfaces with advanced functionality. Cognex Designer also:
- Reduces development cycles
- Enables easier application maintenance and support
- Simplifies application development, and maintenance, without scripting or programming
3D-A5000 comes equipped with Cognex proven and respected VisionPro 3D toolset for assembly verification, in-line measurement, and robotic guidance. The Cognex Designer integrated development environment simplifies application setup and reduces deployment time.